Hornbill Unleashed

September 11, 2017

Over 41,000 pupils sit for UPSR across the state today

Filed under: Politics — Hornbill Unleashed @ 8:01 AM

Of this number, 31,180 candidates, or 75.47 per cent, are sitting for UPSR in the Malay medium while the remaining 10,137 candidates, or 24.53 per cent, are sitting for the UPSR in the Chinese medium.

UPSR in national schools run from today until Sept 14, while UPSR in Chinese schools is from today until Sept 18.

According to a statement from the state Education Department, UPSR will be overseen by a total 5,347 supervisors.

It also reminded all candidates to check their examination schedule and to bring their respective identity card, birth certificate, or identification document, as well as entry slip, to the examinaton centres.

Candidates, parents or guardians can contact the state Education Department on 082-473538 or 082-473520 for more information.


Source : The Borneo Post Online


 

Advertisements

Leave a Comment »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: